Dare Adenuga (1982),is a Nigerian visual artist whose works range from painting to sculpture - an art is deeply invested in. He has participated in a number of group exhibitions such as;
- 2018 Generation Y Art Expo 2018
- 2017 Stanbic IBTC 'Fine Art and Act', Terra Kulture, Lagos,
- 2017 Art X Lagos/ Art X Prize Finalist
- 2017 Lagos Biennial, Lagos Business School, Pan African University, Lagos
- 2017 'THE ROOT' National Museum, Onikan, Lagos
- 2016 The King’s Crowd (OREZE IV) at the
Obi’s Palace, Onitsha.
- 2007 Olokun Art Festival Exhibition, Badagry, Lagos, Nigeria
- 2007 Beautiful Nigeria, National Museum, Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria.
Dare Adenuga also has a number of his works commissioned. They include;
- 2007, Nigeria Awards Trophies.
- 2007, Lagos Honorary Award
Trophies (Excellence Award) endorsed by Lagos State Home Affairs and Culture
- 2008,Crafted the Angel of Hope Trophies for LIFE AND STYLE MAGAZINE
- 2008, Produced the Nigeria Music Award Trophies
- 2013, Designed and produced the Award Trophies
(Awoko) for the Copyright Society of
He has been interviewed by Asiri Magazine on "Meet the Artist Online" and Saturday Night on Nigeria Television Authority.